|Areas of Activity||Evidence|
|A1 Design and plan learning activities and/or programmes of study||– I have designed Personal Tutoring online workshops, which are engaging and include assessments for tracking student progression. |
– I have re-designed postgraduate group sessions according to student and staff feedback.
– I have planned and created videos to train staff.
|A2 Teach and/or support learning||– I have supported staff designing new courses on how to use and implement Coventry.Domains as a teaching tool. |
– I have taught Personal Tutoring group sessions and workshops over the year, as well as supported with skills induction session that I designed.
|A3 Assess and give feedback to learners||– I have engaged with different methods to offer students formative feedback in-person and online. |
– Students who have completed online workshops, with assessment, receive online certificates to download.
– I have worked with students on developing progression by developing upon academic feedback given on summative work.
|A4 Develop effective learning environments and approaches to student support and guidance||– I have worked on creating a new online learning environment, which is inclusive to all types of learners and is flexible to student levels. |
– I develop rapport with students and my classes to create a safe, engaging and effective learning environment.
|A5 Engage in continuing professional development in subjects/disciplines and their pedagogy, incorporating research, scholarship and the evaluation of professional practices||– I have engaged with different areas of CPD to develop my overall teaching practice, including:|
o Conciliation training
o Leadership and Mentoring Training
– I have implemented feedback surveys for all teaching/service interactions, which are analysed and used to service development and improvement to professional practice.
– I have applied pedagogical knowledge to developing a PGDip course as part of the PGCAPHE. I have also consulted with staff on course creation, using my pedagogical knowledge and SOTL.