So, after what feels like a very long break from the PGCAPHE, I’m back to studying and back to blogging.
I haven’t added any posts to the blog since the last module for a few reasons:
- I went to Wales and climbed Mount Snowdon, then battled my fears to get back down it again!
- My focuses have been elsewhere with project managing enrolment and social events.
- I have been taking part in other exciting training opportunities such as LEAD – both as learning and leading sessions.
- My team and I have been working hard on other projects such as our online presence.
- I’ve been implementing my learning into a new fresh term of Personal Tutoring.
- I’ve been preparing to move from London to the Kent!
It’s been a very busy but very rewarding few months. I’m all organised and prepared to be back and excited to learn more on ‘Developing and Enhancing Assessment and Feedback in Higher Education’.