Before completing the induction for the M09 module, the CLS team that were present drafted ground rules.
Unfortunately, not all members were available for the introduction to this module/group project. The ground rules may therefore evolve over the period of the term, but the essence of working collaboratively is expected to remain.
- Attend least one face-to-face meeting before CLS (a meeting will be arranged to take place before each f2f for planning and progression with the module).
- To share calendars with CLS team members, so all are aware of Annual Leave.
- Each member should contribute to the course development. This will be evidence by using track changes and including initials on updates/comments.
- To complete FutureLearn content in a timely manner, to be able to participate in the group project.
- If a member of the team is struggling or do not understand an activity/content, they should communicate this with the team. As a CLS, we want to support each other – our success is dependent on one another.
- To work as a team!